....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Monday, August 10, 2009

I should be finishing many a chores around my home..but ignoring all of them...I'm here,writing..I have been dreaming too much lately......and fighting inside my mind to overcome certain things that hurt me......that becomes very difficult sometimes though I know that being mature means to be able to see beyond things.....to overcome certain demerits and weaknesses....it is really very well observed that "Experience is not what happens to you but what you do with what happens......"
I am getting ready to fight for what I believe in.....may I get the strength to do so........It may rain today....the nature's gloomy at the moment......gloomy till it rains, I guess.....


Sury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails