....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Thursday, August 20, 2009

With Myself..

For me, 'Solitude is bliss'......not that I don't love being with people around me......friends and family do play a very important part.....but I love to have a part of each day with myself....and that is not hard to get mainly when you are in a place which is far away from your nears and dears...everyday thus I get my favourite 'stay-alone'.....And a summer afternoon is well suited to make you feel more pleasant....
The silence all around is saintly....the place in my home where I'm sitting now is by the window overlooking the conifers outside.....the needle leaves sieve the lazy afternoon sunlight....
This is a time when you are alone in a way....but least so in many other......for me.....random thoughts drifting across my mind......and I'm finding myself day-dreaming for a few minutes....missing my dear ones at times.....and thinking.....sometimes I really wonder 'bout the range of the thoughts.....so vast and varied.....and this is one reason why I love being alone......you get ideas, inspirations and at the same time bad ideas and things that can deflate you....but still.....
My jija didi says....whatever we think...however weird it is.....is OK.....my loneliness is a space where I enjoy that OK......and I pray, as The Swedish statesman Daq Hammerskjold said, that my loneliness spur me into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.....

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails