....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"The Great Perhaps" - My Take



Little things of life can make great stories....a world in its own. I was reading a new novel "The Great Perhaps" by Joe Meno and it showed that......The novel regarding a family of four in Chicago deals with very real and of-the-age issues, little daily incidents we can relate to. Each character has his/her own shares of dillemmas, qualms, and again peace and happiness.....The multiple protagonists of the novel, representing different age groups, have their own quotas of 'pseudo-lives' which they dream of, live and come back.
It appears to be more of a family diary sort of thing....in fiction -- chronicling events, major and minor alike, comforting readers with a generalization of the complicated emotions we feel as we live our day to day lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails