....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Football Frenzy....!!!

It's over....finally. The month long craziness revolving around the Football World Cup is done with now.
I'm not a soccer person at all, but I enjoyed the frenzy...be it the news channel, social networking sites, people everywhere...everybody..was talkin' of only one thing for the past one month. Had the final match been less boring, the whole tournament could have ended at par with the madness of its fans.
The add-on for this year's World Cup was of course, Paul, the octopus. The hard-core non-believers also were not able to ignore the predictions.....and how precise of those, too...!!! 
I really don't know much of the game, so shall not indulge in much details.
I,thus record here the two things that caught my attention during this time.......the Fans and the Fore seeings...!!

1 comment:

  1. hi, thank you for adding me to your network. i have added myself as one of the followers of your blog and added the link on my blog page.

    one suggestion, the white on black can be glaring and it is difficult to look at the screen for longer. you may like to review the layout.

    will come back for me. bye. ;-)

    sharbori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails