....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Monday, June 28, 2010

Work and Play

The past 6-7 months, in Kolkata, was very hectic for me....I remained much occupied with various activities. First I was preparing for an examination, attending classes, studying and all kept me very busy. Then there was my sister's wedding, and that took almost a month including the pre-wedding preparations and post-wedding hang-overs...:) And then there were some official paperworks that I had to finish up on behalf of my husband, who is in USA......so all these things kept me real busy and half a year of visit to my homeland was up and so imperceptibly the time passed....and I loved it.
Now I'm back to USA and joined my husband here, and suddenly, all the buzz is over, and I have all the time in the world. I am busy only watching movies, reading, surfing the net etc. I am happy getting the time to nurture my hobbies, but somewhere inside I also know that I will not be as happy after a few days. I'll soon feel that I need to have a working schedule again and crave for that 'busy-ness'
So, now I'm sort of enjoying this short leisure, before gearing up for what the life will offer me next.
Every night, before I fall asleep, my mind gets filled up with ideas, the 'to-do' lists, and the how and when of certain things I need to accomplish, and those include some hobbies and some real work, as well. 
So I feel that its time I get over my laid back state and start some good work. Because, it is very truly said, that : "It is only work that truly satisfies".

1 comment:

  1. Hello suryatapa, nice post & interesting blog, i will visit ur blog very often, hope u go for this website to increase visitor.Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails