....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jotting down something I believe..

1. The Kite-Runner and We The Living are the best books I've ever read..till now
2. There is something very wrong about how I pursue my goals, otherwise a dreamer like me would have been an achiever of that might as well.
3. Kolkata is the city where I actually grew up ( factually Durgapur remains, though)
4. Life's profound changes occur, or atleast begin to occur for that matter...within moments
5. I love reading poetry...although most of the time, I cannot understand them in full measure..
6. The most difficult emotion ever faced is to talk 'bout someone who's no more and whom I really really loved....
7. I rate heart more to head, actions to words, dreams to reality, instincts to planning
8. At times people find me as an open book written in some weird, foreign language
9.The best and worst memories of my life are those of my PCGH (Presidency College Girls' Hostel) days.
10. Nobody believed in me except my family and some of my school teachers....and hardly a friend or two....

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know about you ! Like your blog a lot..
    I am a fashion writer and think that you should follow me too- enrapturenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why...but everyday at least once I type the word 'suryatapa' in Google Searchbox and try to cover as much as possible the search results...Reason may be something else...but end of the day I find something resembling me...And really those are echoes of my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails