....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Everyday in our lives....we come across a new realisation....often that goes in our favour, sometimes not so....I, at present, am living in a state where I have the option to not put up with this (as it is difficult sometimes) and flee....but difficult times are again a challenge....to bear something which I could easily have chosen not to and settled for something less but comfortable. I thus realise that everything in this world does not always go by one's choices....or more accurately, our own choices does not always add up to our conveniences, the latter being more true for me at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails