....my thoughts and experiences, my aspirations as well as abandonments, my beliefs and doubts..
my opinions and indifferences..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it snow.....!!

Last evening, we, the residents of Nashua, NH, experienced the first snowfall of the season. This is my first winter in this part of the United States....and I loved the view and the feel of this beautiful city after it is covered with the new snow of the season. The sky was overcast for the most part of the day and evening and my prayers to see the full moon shine upon the first snow remained unanswered.....and I missed the glittering evening delight but hope to catch it some other time this season....!!!
The heavy snowfall sometimes becomes difficult and gets in the way of our daily activities here but nevertheless I am excited for a whole new experience.....!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails